10.5.06

newfound inspiration for Iva

I have finally decided to take matters in my own hands. Once upon a time I was the webaster of a cute little site, Iva-Online dedicated to an equally cute singer Iva Fruhlingova. I even had the thumbs up from Iva herself and some of her people were helping me big time. Then it all kinda disappeared. Iva found a career in Czech Republic (where she was born) and also a boyfriend. She decided to stay there when she realised nothing really happened for her in France (except for the odd article about "another model-turned singer").
A year passed without anything new on the site when I realised one day that it had been hacked and f***ed up by some nerd and that the best features (forum and message board) had been lost forever. That's when I nearly really gave up.
But I realised I want this site to live on. I want to support and promote Iva cuz, well, I like her. That's why I am currently creating her Myspace music profile and that fills me with hope that maybe she is not lost forever. There is still hope.

:: listening to Jasmin "Nye Poluchilas"

No comments: