14.6.06

dream you say?


I have a recurrent dream. A plane crashes next to my parents' house. It isn't threatening, it never does any damage to the house or injure my family. It is a kinda spectacle for us all. Sometimes it's a big airline plane, sometimes it is a small fighter. But everytime it makes us happy that someting extraordinary happened in that quiet place. Must be because of my Dad's obsession with planes...

In fact I already witnessed a plane crash with my own eyes. We were in an air show with my parents and this really old plane was doing all these loops in the air. It plumetted to the ground. Everybody was expecting it to get back up but it didn't. It crashed. I was still a kid back then so I didn't really panick but I remember that the microphone speaker remained speechless. There was a complete silence. People were in shock. The pilot died that day.

:: listening to Lily Allen "Smile"

No comments: